As I was reading comments on yesterday’s blog I was surprised and extremely gratified to find that that I had been nominated for an Inspirational Blogger Award by Brenda. Wow! What a wonderful and unexpected honor. Brenda, I am so pleased my blog speaks to you, and that we have connected here on our journey to being more of ourselves.
I began blogging less than a month ago with the intention of saying what is true for me and allowing myself to be seen for who I really am, which also requires me allowing myself to be vulnerable. Writing has become a way to sort through what’s going on for me. The fact that my own issues, struggles and epiphanies are helpful to others is a bonus, for which I am truly grateful.
To claim this award I have to do two things:
- Share 7 things about myself
- Name a few of my favorite bloggers that inspire me
First here are 7 things about me:
1. I am realizing more and more how intuitive I am and working on developing my intuition even more.
2. I have two Pixie Bob cats.
3. I love to feel the wind rushing through my hair; it feels exhilarating!
4. My greatest dream (for now) is to have a weekly television show similar to Oprah’s Life Class where I would share things I have learned with the audience, but it would also include me coaching people who call in to the show.
5. I love to get outside and walk, and yet all too frequently I resist doing so.
6. I’ve been divorced for 11 years and I believe I’m finally ready to find my life partner.
7. I truly love and accept myself.
Here are some blogs I enjoy. Some of them make me think and ponder, some inspire, while others touch my senses with beautiful images.
- searchingforhappiness: The search for what really makes us happy.
- alternateeconomy: Daring to live in love!
- goingdutch: Nature photos
Thank you again, Brenda, for the recognition!